- Located in Melbourne, VIC (with flexibility)
- Part time
- Immediate start
- $60,000 pro-rata
We are looking for both proven and aspiring entrepreneurs / do-ers / all-rounders to join Code for Australia in Melbourne. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and ultimately launching programs with team members from Code for Australia..
The ideal candidate for this role will have had a stab at bringing products or ventures to market and operating them—either as an entrepreneur, a product manager, or in other leadership capacities.
While subject matter expertise isn’t a requirement, passion for the thematic area is critical to this role. During your position, you will be working across several of the Code for Australia programs.
If you routinely approach challenges with a “don’t get ready, get started” mentality, and like wearing many hats, being a hands-on builder, and being part of a creative and entrepreneurial environment, we are looking for you.
Once you are here you will:
- Spend a couple of hours per week coaching several teams on a recurring basis
- Identify and bring in inspiring experts to support the Code for Australia community
- Help form operational and go to market plans
- Help out in the everyday happenings at Code for Australia
- Present business opportunities to partners and outside investors
- Manage projects as well as be able to get your hands dirty in making them happen.
- Some venture or product experience (in market)
- Go to market / new product launch
- Leading teams
- Engaging with executives and advisors