It tries to address these problems:
- Satisfying audit requirements
- Supporting flexibility and continuous improvement
- Resilience and scale in deployment options
- Onboarding new functions and organisations (data migration)
- Managing attachments like images, documents and records
- Embedding spatial mapping
- Managing roles and responsibilities
- Adopting international and industry standards
- Satisfying records management obligations
The project won three awards at the MAV Technology Awards for Excellence: strategy and planning achievement of the year, Victorian achievement of the year, and Australian achievement of the year.
Read more of our Case Studies to dig deeper into the work we've done.